The Master Lock Commercial Magnum® No. M1KALFSTS Laminated Steel Padlock with Stainless Steel Body Cover, Keyed Alike - multiple locks open with the same key - features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body encased in a stainless steel body cover for maximum strength and weatherability. The 5/16in (8mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of chrome-plated boron carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. Commercial Magnum offers a higher level of weatherability and security for applications in outdoor, corrosive and caustic environments.
- Stainless steel body cover and top and bottom plates for exceptional weatherability
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior durability
- 1-1/2in (38mm) octagonal boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Chrome-plated shackle for excellent rust resistance
- Superior pry resistance with dual-ball bearing locking
- Can be keyed into existing K1 or WP4 Edge® keyways