Designed for high customer turnover facilities, the Multi-User Built-In Combination lock adds convenience to your facility by giving visitors the ability to choose their own locker and set their own 3-digit combination – the locks retain the combination until re-set. A sleek design with satin finish, these locks will look great in your facility while eliminating distribution, tracking/management of keys, combinations or locks. The three models are designed to fit on the majority of lockers.
- Allows a locker user to set their own temporary 3-digit combination for the duration of visit, eliminating the need for system charting
- Designed for standard, lift handle lockers with hinges on the right
- Manual spring locking
- Solid zinc housing provides durability for multiple uses on a daily basis
- Secure, easy to use resettable combination lock offers up to 1,000 different combinations
- Control key for supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- Extension kit available for use on wooden doors with a thickness of 11/16in to 3/4in