Offering high security in built-in combination locks, the Master Lock No. 1671MD features a deadbolt locking mechanism and is designed to fit almost all locker styles. Ideal for mesh and ventilated lockers with access to the back of lock, the manual action requires the dial to be turned to relock the door. Five different pre-set combinations available for a longer, useful life in your facility. Standard key control used for combination changes, allows quick supervisory access.
- Designed for lift handle, turn handle, and single point latch/box horizontal latch locker doors with hinges on right
- Manual deadbolt locking
- Secure, easy to dial 3-digit combination
- Metal dial provides increased strength and security
- Longer useful life with 5 different pre-set combinations; easily changed to maintain security
- End user registration and control charts provided to secure and simplify administration
- Customize with optional color metal dials. Choose from Red, Blue, Green, Purple or Black. See Catalog for details.
- Use Model 1677MKADA for ADA Applications
- Extension kit available for doors with a thickness of 11/16in (17mm) to 3/4in (19mm)