The Master Lock No. 3 Laminated Steel Padlocks feature a 1-9/16in (40mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking